The Fastlane IntelliGate is a bi-directional motorized security gate that allows suitable passage for all people, including wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility as well as facilitating the movement of packages etc. into a building. The Fastlane IntelliGate is designed for lower throughput sites.
Unlike conventional passgate systems the IntelliGate uses state of the art optical technology to monitor the gateway while the glass barrier is open. Therefore the system is designed to detect if more than one person enters or a person goes in the wrong direction and then an alarm would be generated.
This unique technology allows it to be used unmonitored whilst still providing an effective security gate, thereby helping the IntelliGate comply with most international disability regulations such as the DDA and ADA.
- Detects tailgaters following behind authorized personnel.
- Performs as a reliable barrier with a quickly closing gate after authorized passage.
- Differentiates body mass from other objects, such as umbrellas, carts, and many empty wheelchairs.
- Transparent glass barriers provide real security within an open, welcoming entry.
- Small pedestals are only 168mm in diameter.
Easy to Install
- Cat 5 interconnections simplify installation.
- Low voltage (24 V) reduces installation costs.
- Fastlane IntelliGate™ is a bidirectional motorized access swing gate with tailgate detection. It allows passage for all authorized people, especially those with packages or with reduced mobility, while using Fastlane optical technology to detect unauthorized access or direction violations.