The Centurion SwingGate is a safe and user friendly passgate allowing the passageway of disabled users, people requiring assistance, prams, deliveries and visitors. The Centurion SwingGate combines a highly reliable motorised mechanism with a choice of barrier designs. The barrier can either be a glass panel or steel frame. The barrier heights can be up to 1800 mm tall.
This motorised gate can either be used as a single or double unit to provide opening of up to 1.8 metres wide.
The Centurion SwingGate is designed to either intergrate with an access control or membership system or to link in with a variety of sensors to enable free exit it set directions.
The Centurion SwingGate has a very smooth and quiet motorised drive mechanism with a 180˚ swing allowing for bidirectional use, additionally it has the intelligence to detect, if it’s being obstructed and will stop moving. The SwingGate can be configured to either close automatically after a programmed amount of time or upon instructions from its operator.
The Centurion SwingGate can be installed alongside the Centurion range of tripod turnstiles or gates to provide a complete perimeter security solution.
The SwingGate is ideal for Corporate, Stadium or Leisure applications
- European Styling
- Motorised for Ease of Use
- 24 Month Warranty
- MTBF of 3,000,000 operations
- Sealed Drive Unit for ‘Maintenance Free’ operation
- Highly Cost Effective
- Choice of Barrier Types – glass / glass framed / steel
- Choice of Barrier Heights(up to 1800mm)
- Indoor and Outdoor Variants
- Integrates with most Ticketing, Membership and Access Control Systems
- Mobile Base
- Choice of barrier designs and heights
- linked to PE sensors, Auto Sensors for free exit
- Finish Options